Wednesday, November 14, 2007

STOMP!

Yes...

We went to STOMP! at the Millennium Centre, Cardiff!

no no, we didn't stomp the place down...but STOMP!, the 'performance'. It wasn't a musical, neither was it a play. and i can't be bothered to think about the apt description or category it would be.

We went in quite a big group, and many thanks to Nishal who did a great job! Some of us enjoyed it, some of us had a good time and some of us weren't too happy with it.

I would stand in the middle.

But one thing i know for sure is that, it made me thinking of the musical I watched before this...for the first time, quite some time ago, with a person, at a young, tender age of a beginning...

There are, of course, more stuff which i would like to blog about. But I think I shall keep these feelings to myself. *_*

1 comment:

Way Siong said...

if you watched movie back home, there's a short clip from STOMP before the cinema begins as a preview for the sound system.