Tuesday, December 09, 2008

People

I find human beings very intriguing. Just their actions and character alone have several fields of studies.

I think I need to learn how to not feel too bad if I cannot please everyone, especially if it is not my problem. The only thing I am handicapped with is how to approach someone who have ill thoughts/feelings towards me with all good intentions to patch things up. Worse still is when it was never my doing, and that this other person has a 'unique' personality. Why should I bother or let it affect me if it never was my fault right? It just affects me when I see people not happy about things or with myself. Therefore, I need to learn how not to be affected by the way some people are, and can be.

Really, it was not my doings at all. It's like you did absolutely nothing (with emphasis) and some people can just choose to be moody with you just because that's how they feel - moody!

At times, one can get pretty annoyed and angry and try to contain as much as possible so that whatever silly things which are going on would not be progressive.

Gosh, even typing this out is not very smooth.. I find it difficult trying to phrase sentences and choose apt words when it comes to matters like this. I do not want to impose an inaccurate impression, but at the same time, I am quite a direct person. That said, I respect, accept and appreciate directness towards me if anyone has this type of character.

Unlike some, I'm no hypocrite. Not this time at least.

----
Unrelated song post:

1 comment:

John said...

hahaha i have MAJOR experience with the sorta weird people you just described. i find the easiest (not necessarily best) way to handle it is just ignore +/- avoid them and everything either burns out or blows up. Either way, it solves itself.