Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sly

Why is there so much vested interest in people? A term I learnt in college in the 'Thinking Skills' subject.
How is it that you can even find these in the people you are close with?

Why is it that I cannot avoid just simply being truthful? Sadly, after being so, I feel as though I have been suppressed and forced to divulge things I was comfortably telling initially, but subsequent actions of the people didn't add up to sincerity and honesty in return.

When would jealously end?

When would I grow up, and not be so naive and innocent?

I am not a wise person. I am not as sly and I cannot use others to my advantage, unlike some people.

3 comments:

Wei Kang 小康 said...

After reading your post, I must admit to you that i haven't got any good answers for your questions.

However, from the experience which I've got from a quarter of a century interacting with different ppl, I can probably assume that sometimes ppl are prevented from being truthful because they had the experience being cheated b4. This is indeed a vicious circle.

Just stay away from those who are sly and stick with those who are sincere. U can't change how ppl behave but you can choose who can be your friends.

You are not naive. You just have too much faith on ppl who don't deserve it.

=)

ShuLy said...

:)

Faith; is what people should all have. A little bit of that goes a long way.

How is ur packing ?

Wei Kang 小康 said...

my packing is 75% completed. Still need to finalise it when i get back to cardiff after DSSM.