Saturday, September 20, 2014

Changing winds

It has been a fairly long span of time since I last wrote an entry into here. I guess when we 'grow up', life simply moves on and you tend to leave out certain things you do not deem essential anymore. It is fairly noticeable that the many things that my peers and I once did have grown out of favour, and blogging which was once a hype in our late teenage years or early adult years is one of them. The reason why I feel that I should have continued writing, either via this webpage or any other resources, is because my language proficiency has taken a toll by the demise of it. So here's a one-off entry: I can remember definitive points and experience in my life that impacted my mind so much that I made life-changing decisions based upon them. I do wonder sometimes, if I should not have been so influenced by these moments. That said, we make decisions based on our thought processes which are subjected to experience, feelings and reality.

No comments: