Monday, July 03, 2006

the coming days..weeks..months

It has been just over a fortnight since i last updated my blog. Now that I am accessing internet at my friends' place, I could go online again! yay! hehe.

Life has been quite an experience since then. Hopefully, in the next few weeks and months, it would be the same - and for the better! I would appreciate a good dose of joy and happiness!...*sigh*

but at the moment, i am really really very very thankful being able to know such wonderful friends who are accommodating me over the holidays. they are really a bunch whom i appreciate, admire...and perhaps envious of since they are really wonderful!

i guess i am not going to update my blog for sometime now since i don't really have the mood, nor means, nor time to do so. i also noticed that my friends didn't really update their blogs either since they went back for the holidays! i wonder how they are now. haven't seen them online either...but i guess, no matter where they are and what they are doing, my best bet is that they are either hanging out with friends and family...or having a gastronomic time! -- i am desiring for msian food now!!!!!....SEAFOODDDDD!!!!.....

No comments: