Thursday, June 15, 2006

GoodByE DeaR iNTeRneT..

Moving out deeee~!!!!! Shifting out of my flat (room) seems like shifting a house! I cannot fathom how all my stuff came to be. I arrived only with a large travel bag and a carrier bag. I am now leaving with those...amplified by at least 5 boxes of stuff! I never knew I had these many things. Well, I really don't think that there are many things..but somehow, storing them up seems A LOT!

Also, since i will be moving out, i would have to pack my laptop and store it away as well. this means..no more internet! boo-hoo! my laptop is very old..thus, the absence of wi-fi or anything which would make internet on-the-move convenient. I guess it would be quite some time after this entree before i write another one up...unless i get so bored and log in from uni! LoL~! i will surely have to go to the uni's library/campus to get online..the addiction is too strong.

reminiscing.......
arriving....meeting new people, my flatmates, msians...getting my first mail (*placid smile*)...msscf...a turbulent month...learnt a painful lesson...slacking classes...internet addiction...christmas hols...new year's day...cny cookout...exams...

~~~interspersed with thoughts, feelings and moments personal to heart...~~~

....exam results! when will u be out?!?! viva has been cancelled summore~! students shud go on strike and not sit for the exams too!

1 comment:

monkticon said...

aiyak, mah kennot MSNing anymore lor..
where u moving to btw?