Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ticking time

3 days left of the term ... and being in Senghennydd Court (pronounced: seng-geh-nith), Room 5 ..aka KITCHEN room! i've brought down some of my stuff from the board and the bedtable. My room is like a warzone now due to my stuff scattered everywhere and junk collected over the past few months. I haven't really bought much stuff..but it seems as though i have waaaaay much more than what I have when i first came here. 4-5times more! this is badddd...i wonder how am i going to shift my stuff!

*sigh*..what a year it has been..so much happened...yet, all those seem only yesterday or last week. ironic indeed.

thank you for the fondest memories...

time to go to bed now and wake up early to do a long list of never-ending chores!..really gotta start doing. i've been procrastinating WAY too much!

~~~~~~~~
with love.....

1 comment:

Wei Kang 小康 said...

War is bad..therefore u shud eliminate ur so-called 'warzone' asap...Faster clean ur room lar... :P