Wednesday, February 14, 2007

ColumNating snow!

Pixxies from last week...

I'm rather tired to blog about last week. I'd say that most of it would evolve around the heavy snowfall on thurs (throughout UK) and friday (wales)..and of my SSC (#$%^&!! - i just don't fancy my SSC thus far) on that thursday!!..with my experience travelling ON FOOT ..AND with the public transport on friday.





















The weekend was wonderful. But sadly, I didn't bring my camera..!!!! and I have yet to receive the few photos taken. I wish I had brought my cam. I would have taken so many photos...there were so many moments and scenes and faces that I'd love to eternalise..*sigh*

and...you know what...i so love to fly...but i am jinxed when it comes to flights..well, for most parts.

~~ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ~~



-shuly signing off with rather uncomfy back muscles, neck ache-ish and random head throbs-

6 comments:

Wei Kang 小康 said...

Wee wit~~~~ Seems that some1's heart sudah kena stolen... haha...

Kesiannya...

=P

ShuLy said...

bueh* i'm no pencuri. the heart was givennnn~ =P *keke*

Wei Kang 小康 said...

yaya...u r not a pencuri...u r a perompak... hahaha.... someone's heart kena robbed d.... sangat kesian lar...

ShuLy said...

yeah, i burgled the person's heart..messed up his mind, sent his emotions flying, and scattered whatever's left everywhere... *kekeke*

Luke said...

yealoh..

"apa salahku, kau buatku begini.."

hehe..

*muah*

ShuLy said...

that sounds like what ME ME ME should be asking!!...blame me pulak. tak nak Udaahhhhh....!! macam ler aku nak sangat mengacau. cheh cheh. *bLek*