Sunday, May 27, 2007

Wet-ish morning

I long to have a good chat. I know I have said this before in previous posts which I can't really be bothered to find and link it here. I couldn't sleep last night. Not sure of the reason, but probably psychological. I didn't want Saturday to come to an end like that. Back home, weekends are when I spend most of my time with the dearest of people around me. I had wished that I could do the same over here in UK, to have a stay-in and talk just about anything and everything the whole day. You feel loved and cared for all over. I guess when you didn't manage to do something that you long to, it's kinda of a *sigh*. And perhaps it was a rebellion or punishment against myself to stay awake. I have my exams coming up, and I want to spend the other half of my weekend doing some form of work.

As sad case as I can be, I texted/sms-ed a friend. Then a call came through. Not bad considering two people are sharing the same feeling of dullness. Only perhaps mine was a little more hurtful. Then again, what's not said doesn't mean it's not going on. It was a good break from the confused mind, albeit not long. Now, the messed up mind is still present. Will focus on this one lighter thing that happened to keep my mind away from heartbreaking thoughts.

No comments: