Saturday, December 01, 2007

Cakey!

=D

My housemate decided to go on a baking frenzy one fine day earlier this week. Naturally, I joined in as well and we had an amazing time - both making and enjoying!

Last night, I was in the mood of cooking or making something edible! I decided on whatever basic ingredients I had - as my craving was not planned - and made orange butter cake, complete with frosting!! Of course, miss housemate helped too.

Today, another housemate made a cake. His own creation of what we called Kase Mousse yoghurt Cake, simply because had cheese, was mousse-like in texture with a tinge of yoghurt! *YuM* Am very impressed of what this guy can create - and make it turn out sooooo good!



2 comments:

LV said...

i nak makannnnn..........
ei, got recipe for choc-orange cake/cookies or not??? especially those with a molten choc centre... with choc oozing out.... coupled with a tinge of orange...
i simply love the combination...

ShuLy said...

hehe. i just search for recipes online and pick those with ingredients that i have! ..or think it's plausible to make! haha! =D