Saturday, December 01, 2007

Christmas Season weekend

Yes ppl, it's the 1st of December. Commercially, Christmas season has started a month or more ago, but it is only today that the frenzy got flagged off. Yet, here I am writing an entry instead of doing the things I want to do! The weather is gloomy, gray and semi-humid chilly. I had planned to go cycling, and then to town, and then to places. Sadly, I cannot do those now because it might just drizzle any time. It wouldn't pour. Nope, by the little 'experience' I have from Welsh weather, it would just drizzle...and for a long time, if it does. Or, it might not at all! But the risk seems too high to take. I saw a rainbow from my window as well - my window needs serious cleaning. Since I cannot do it due to some weird design of this place, the management better pull their act together! (hehe, it has started to drizzle). Speaking of the word drizzle, it makes me think of viscous rich chocolatey rum/brandy dripping from a spatula! OoohLaLaa..

Ah, and I baked last night! at 22:30!! Haha. Only finished up close to midnight! It was interspersed with frosting making and card playing. Gosh, i wish L~ would half-love baking so we could do it together. It's so much fun!

In future, I shall have an amazing kitchen for me to admire~!..and put to function during one of these moments. =D

Lurrrveeeee.......ShuLy!



The trees were illuminated by the invincible sun..



And half hour later, HAIL!


And one more random pixxie during a chilly cool morning sunrise..

No comments: