Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Hello

My life has been busy. My laptop broke down. I found myself even more busy.

I realised today, that Cardiff Medical School is really not as bad as everyone perceive it to be. If one knows how to go about and take advantage of how the layout of the programme is, it allows many doors to open, and opportunities to explore. One can really stretch to the extreme and test how far one can go.

To a certain extent, that is why during medical school admission interviews, students who do not possess a medical background are taken into consideration - i reiterate, to a certain extent.

I wish I had more willpower and limit my computer + internet time. I haven't done any work at all since it functioned again! I was doing work daily before this! Stomach that!!!!!! Pigs can fly isn't it?!

=D

3 comments:

Wei Kang 小康 said...

Leave ur laptop with me and i am sure u can have more time to do ur work.

haha...

A rotten apple in a nicely decorated basket is still a rotten apple. And a good apple in an old and ugly basket is still a good apple. As long as you are determined to learn, it doesn't really matter which hospital or medical school you are in.

So, be proud of yourself for being a Cardiff Medic!!! =) and be proud for being yourself too!

ShuLy said...

ya ya.. i am happy of the school. haha. if only i knew how to work around it. Deciding one's own luck - where opportunity meeting preparation.

lav said...

I agree with Wk, my dad always used to say, it's the student not the school. And anyway, I have no regrets in choosing Cardiff (administrative problems come with most med schools I guess) :) But I'm still trying to find these mysterious opportunities u speak off though.. I am convinced they are there somewhere, but I think most of us are still playing treasure hunt to find it...haha