Wednesday, November 25, 2009

1 thing 2 say 3 words 4 you.. ~ :)

Yesterday, I chatted with a dear friend and enjoyed every minute of the long conversation. We randomly keep in touch, perhaps roughly just 5 times a year if I had quantify/put a numeric to it, but she's one of those few who makes me feel so at ease talking to and brightens up the day even if its night ;)

Ok guys, if you're Muslim/Malay, I'd like to play matchmaker with this superb girl! HAHA.

Today, I dropped her a message and led me to this remarkable song. I love this band and a few of their songs. I adore this clip that they've made for the song. Its so meaningful, touching and adorable; but most importantly, simple. And, its location is CHICAGO!! Feels awesome to recognise the sites and in my heart, to say, "I've been there." It brings a lot of bittersweet memories. But I am gradually remembering only the sweet bits. :)

I've also just found out that this group, the Plain White T's is from Chicago's suburbs!

Perhaps some day, I can add my story to the clip. *smiles*
eNjoY~

1 comment:

Miss Lime said...

I love this song a lot!!! I think it's a very creative play of words and it's simple and sweet. =)

Hugs and kisses,
Wilde's Child