Monday, March 29, 2010

Reflections on a oasis of calmness



When I look back at how time has passed, and how I have been part of this relativity, there will always be things that I think I could have done differently, but there will also be things that I never thought I'd experienced without this difference.
There will be moments of sadness, and there will be moments of joy and happiness.

There will be things that changed my perspective on things forever
There will be bias and assumptions due to these past experiences
But I always want to give things a chance..to what extent should this be? Have we not been told to learn from our past experiences?

If only life could be seen simpler.
Isn't simplicity beautiful? I think it is.

That said, its just my perspective. And I am sure many would not agree.
With so much going on and happening, I can only hope to cling on to exactly that.

No comments: