Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Back On Track

hello!

it has been ages since i last posted a blog. apparently, my account got all weirdo and my blogs were posted in friendster's blogs..not many though. like i always say over and over...i don't blog.

hehe..well, this morning i wasn't feeling myself. i had to play some music before i left for my lab sessions and had to bring along my mp3 player to listen on the way. i guess my emotions/feelings/mind wasn't at peace and music was the only channel to calm and soothe myself.

it was also the time where i wished i could say, " 2am, and the rain is falling...here we are, at the crossroads once again.." --from a song.

The rain. everytime it rains here, especially in the evening, when it's dark, it reminds me of home..somehow, memories and images of home will come to mind where i will be in the house doing what i do best..! nothing! savouring the moment i would call it.

everytime i light a candle, i sure do miss the time when there's no electricity back home. those were the days! almost always, i wish that when i go back home, the electric will 'putus' and then the house will be lit dimly with candles..the tranquil atmosphere..no 'engine' sounds from the refridgerator, or wind blowing from the fan or animations from the telly. all that's heard are beautiful, natural sounds..splendid.

yeah, i miss those moments~

and thanks to the person who made me get this blog going again..=)

2 comments:

Wei Kang 小康 said...

Ur article is v interesting! But it will b more interesting if u tell me who is the person who made u get this blog goin again. Hahaha...

Anyway, when u r homesick again next time, there is a v simple method tat u can use to get the so-called 'tranquil moment' that u like - just switch off the light of ur room. It is easy, isn't it?

:P

The Weiyang said...

Aww Shuls! C'mere and give me a hug, hon...lol