Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Itchy fingers

Ever had that feeling of wanting to disturb someone? ..Even though you know that he/she might be busy or occupied?

It does seem like a void has been created when the person you normally 'disturb' is away. It feels like the distance is increasing and you don't know what to do about it, lest you make things worse.

Sigh. I'm deprived. That might not be the most apt word, but I can't think of the right one at the moment. Yet, I know I have work in my hands. Still, it's different y'know. Things work hand in hand.

Long ago, I thought that "I love you" were just 3 word, was merely a phrase. I couldn't comprehend what the fuss was all about when some people 'hoo-hah'ed about it and magazines having questionaires asking readers when would be the best time/place, how many times have they said it..etc.

To express it and to have it expressed to you are different.

So, yeah, I now know.