Saturday, April 28, 2007

My heart goes out...for the eastern

Eeks, I wonder what is wrong with this blog post. I cannot seem to change my type of font or it’s colour.

It’s a good Saturday morning. The sun is semi-bright, just the way I like it, and the air is beautifully cool. Simply perfect. Yet, here I am, bent at my knees, typing away a blog whilst stealing a few peers of the wonderful day outside the window. I must go out today. Yet, as determined as I am, I want to at least do some work first before I go out. Then again, as lazy as I ever can be, this form of ‘punishment’ does not work. I’m such a procrastinator. I must do work! I must do work! I must do work!

In the meantime, current fav website (which I am fervently browsing at the moment):

National Geographic – the stories on eastern Europe in particular

No comments: