Monday, April 23, 2007

So you think you know me eh?

Wow! hehe, I am guessing that LCY is my dear dear ol' girlfriend back from heydays! right? i can only come up with that guess since L CY seem to have scored quite well!

my dearest choi-sn kor kor....lei mei thang kor ngo kong kwong tong wa meh?

well, i thought the questions that i posted were rather easy! Most from my past, probably that's why some could score rather well. nothing revealing. hehe.

I'm actually 163cm or at times, 163.5cm. I just like to think that I'm 164. hehe.

I love sports. Sports are cool. If only I had kakis to play with. GOoooo Badminton!!

Why sunflowers? I don't know. I just like them, and a few others too of course! just that that question was a give-away. I would think that most of you could relate that to me.

Mom's canto, Dad's hokkien.

My pets..ah, since 1996. a pair of tortoises. One went away a few years back..and i cried my eyes out. I was in pain. I am in despair each time I think about it. My poor darling..I wonder how's it doing now.

I love my birthday date. It's a good date. =) 17th Sept

Italy was a dream place to go, and I have yet to travelled it all yet. I plan to. France was gastronomic.*YUM*

Trick Question this was - what do i do when i am bored. my housemates would say that i cook. My friends would say that i chat. I do both! hehe, just that when i posted that Q, it was the exam period and i didn't want to disturb my friends studying.

HAHA! many got this wrong! DESSERT is my fav dish?? hehehe..well, it is! but i LOVE SEAFOOD tooooo!!!! aargghhh..i am torn between two loved ones.

*_* i treasure writings be in in the form of cards, letters, notes or postcards. they hold a dear place in my heart. My pillow is my closest companion and photos are memories etched forever...(on glossy paper)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya lor~~ LCY = Yur Long-lost fren~~haha! Can't belif I got d Food Q wrong! Stick to desserts la! :P

ShuLy said...

whoopie!! hehehe..i didn't know u know about my blog! haha! desserts ka? hehe..will see how ler.

monkticon said...

aiyaaa!! since now answers is up... i shall retake! can?

ShuLy said...

hahaha! ah monk ahhh...hehe, the answers are meant to enlighten!! =P can i make another friend test kaa?? =P