Thursday, April 19, 2007

I am blessed to have you..

Yesterday I chatted with my uncle online. He called over Skype, but I had to turn down the call because my computer seriously lags if I talk over Skype. It was a little odd to be chatting with my uncle, I mean, I have chatted with uncles and aunts and cousins before over the internet but just occasionally. And though this was rather odd, it was nonetheless very much welcomed and warm.

This chat also burned the flame of my interest even stronger. Sometimes, I do wonder if I am in the right profession. Don't get me wrong, I do still want to study medicine. Yet, I see it somewhat as a "limitation" for me to pursue my side interests and hobbies. I would not have much time to travel and the opportunities to work abroad or being assigned to different countries by the company would be nil. I even feel it now, having lesser holiday periods compared to my non medic friends.

We'll see how things will turn out...

-----------
Lesson of yesterday:

Don't forget to tell your loved ones that you love them. Never assume that they know. Even if they do, it's always nice to hear. The feeling is different.

No comments: