Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The weekend.

The weekend went by rather filled. There were moments i felt so alive, and there were times where i felt being staccato-ed.

I shall just tell the good bits here. But keeping in mind that telling good events do not mean that everything is getting along perfect.

I met up with my friends!!!!! Albeit only 3, but quite good for a weekend away from home, having only a few hours in hand. It was good catching up with Banu and Pratap...on their birthday eve! So, here's to the both of you. Happy Birthday you two! It was too short of a catching up meet that night at Pyramid. Dinner was not really up to par, but the company was more than heartwarming. I wish that I had more time in hand.

Haha, the 2nd meet up with WC was quite funny in my opinion. Plans were vague, seemingly uncertain, but at the end, happened; which was good. I don't think I have ever..EVER..wandered around AIMLESSLy (yes, it's lepak) for that long! Gosh. I surprise myself *_* hehe, well, actually, it's not too shocking for me to have been able to chatter that much. Just that it has been such a long time since i chatted one-to-one for that long. Oooh, and i got my tastebuds on KennyRogers Roasters which i longed for - thanks for going along with my lunchie decision! :p

Sadly, Transformers or Harry Potter 7, or previous shows like F4, Ocean 13, Shrek 3 etc failed to happen. *utmost disappointment* and u know what..wuts with movies and numbers! The list shall be added when Ratatouille is released. =D

and for you guys out there who WOULD fail to notice, i've cut my hair!



Fish Head Curry! a gigantic one. hehe. with little bro.










My dear dear friends.
















Playing tourist-tourist. *D



shuly was *shy* take camwhore in times sq. :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh its me! haha