Friday, September 14, 2007

Technical

Oh, the technicalities of it all. It gives insurmountable joy, yet, such despair and agony. So much so that sometimes, all you want to do is just be platonic. The desire to chase for something, or someone, comes rather easily. But does it stop there? An achievement or desire reached. Moving on...?

I know I hadn't been too good in my previous stage of life. Little did I know, and I am terribly sorry until today. I can only hope to reconcile and be forgiven. I think after so many years, these would not be obtainable. Rather, it would be like letting sleeping dogs lie.

It's human. It's all about the dynamics of being a human. Like any other vessels - on a biological point of view. Ah, how complex. I do not think we are able to map this out at all.

On a slightly better note - for better or for worse,
I am taking part in Cardiff's Marathon!!!!! OMGGGGG rite?!???!!?! .... well, confirmation has not been received, but I have submitted my forms. Hope it arrives. It's rather expensive. But, there are some things in life where you do it for the chase.

:)

No comments: