Wednesday, September 19, 2007

With a bit of pepper..

What a week it has been. Here I am, having so much to do, and yet I am here blogging. Don't know why I am doing this, but someone had made me feel awfully responsible to put up photos of my birthday party since he doesn't have an active friendster or facebook account.

I had wanted to blog about my party, just that I want to do in on my free time - which I find so little of it nowadays! My papers are scattered on the table, books astrewn - but untouched, and laundry piling up.

A lot of time is put into travelling to clinical places, and when I am back, tired, I had personal issues to resolve. I hope that the latter would smoothen out okay, and hopefully, better than before. I do not want either to be bogged down by anything. :(, and due to this, I am not really in the mood of blogging out the good time I had over the weekend.

But like I said, I have to duely publish this blog to put up pixxies of my 22nd birthday. And to merely publish photos without captions and a review would do the party, and more importantly, my dearest of friends whom I call family in Cardiff, no justice. SO HERE ARE A FEW OF THEM!

Thanks to everyone who had done so much for this day! The food were prepared exceptionally good and there was just enough! Not in excess, just perfect! I had great feedbacks and I think most, if not all, enjoyed the entire day. It was a lot of effort put in since it was a house party afterall. But I am really hoping that everyone enjoyed the process. I know I did - despite all the worries that things might not run smoothly!

Lots of thanks to my dearest darlin', who "surprised" me by coming at the stroke of midnight on Saturday! and whom presented my first bday gift! :P I miss you lots. Zijian, who just took the opportunity to come to Cardiff! To Amy and Ben, and all of the Flatties at Allensbank House!

Thanks for all the wonderful, beautiful and entertaining presents that y'all got me!
And yes, again, thanks for one great night and one of the best ever bday gatherings that I had. :) *muaks!*

I'm sorry I didn't manage to take photos of the food laid out - cuz I was doing last minute preparations and came out 5 mins late! ..everybody was there already and started eating before i could snap photos!

Also perhaps due to the large-ish crowd and limited space there were few photos taken. I really wish there were more camera ppl! :P i need to appoint a camera person whenever these gatherings occur.

Last but not least....AM HOPING FOR MORE ENJOYABLE TIMES AHEAD!

the Beauties:















*PoP*















Drink Up!!
















Couples! haha!

Me and L~


















E and J














A and N














A and B














N and C
















Me and KDU kids:















Me and Sunway kids:















Taylorians!














Those seated..ish

















Currently Reading:

- this book is soooooo funny!!! Made me laugh even from the prologue!! I'm very much attracted to read the rest of the book from the moment I read the FIRST page! :)

2 comments:

monkticon said...

Hah! once more.. Happy belated b'day dearest Shuly! *hugs*.. really big girl liao... u look MARVELOUS in the pictures! *grins*

ShuLy said...

;) thanks mike!! hehe. thanks so much for the wishes~~~ :) :) :)