Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Columates..

I miss my housemates from last year dearly..

I do miss a nice house atmosphere. I wish I could be in a warm family like atmosphere, with banters and chatters all around. I miss hearing Miss G scream out of the blue, only to find out later that Manchester Utd is playing. I miss seeing Miss M in her sarong! and quite frequently doing her washing! I miss Mr.S noticing everyone's eyes and spectacles (and the adorable bullying that I can give!), I miss the mamaking session and Mr. WK's lameness... And how not to forget, "Tiger", and Mr. Purple Mushroom! Ah, and Miss J who made lovely pizzas! I promised her that I will make it someday..and that day shall soon come!

I do wish to have more mingling... where is everyone? it feels quite sad, and lonely, especially when everyone minds their own business. I feel an absence of closeness. Or is it just me?

No comments: