Friday, February 22, 2008

Que sera sera?

If you cannot get what you want, what would you do?

- would you be contented with what you already have?
- would you strive for what you want even if it means you have to take a fall back?
- would you take the risk of the unknown?
- would you just accept the fact that this is as much as you can get?
- would your courage rise to the occasion?

I used to know what I want in life. I used to be ambitious and a high achieving girl, proud of who she is. I think I have changed..and it is not for the better. I do not feel comfortable in the person I have become, or becoming..in all context.

Things have taken a twist for me, and it is causing an obstruction, on the verge of strangulation.

1 comment:

Wei Kang 小康 said...

If i can't get what i want... i will try harder n c if i can get it anot.

If try hard hard already still cant get it, i think i will look for the alternatives.

"Do what you love, If you cant, then love what you do."