Sunday, April 13, 2008

Product No. 5


Product: PENGUIN
Brand: McVitie's
Cost: Between GBP 1.00 - GBP 2.00 (Cheapest @ Iceland!)
Origin: U.K



I did not like this chocolate coated biscuit when I first sunk my teeth into them. How I first tasted them was a nice story too - my greed got the better of me when I saw one lying on my housemate's study table. :) and he politely offered!

Okay. Now, I've been buying them occasionally..and only at Iceland; because it's the cheapest that I have seen there. I buy them not because of the inside, but the packaging rather! It is quite entertaining! There is a riddle at the back of each individually packed biscuit finger. It got the flat laughing for the first few times, but then they were getting repetitive, especially if it was bought from the same place time and time again.

I think it's not too bad. Definitely for the sweet tooth. VERY sweet tooth. For me, it's so sweet that sometimes I feel sick 10 minutes after eating one. Yet, it satisfy the craving for something chocolatey, crunchy and sweet.


Good bites: Crave-satisfying and entertaining riddles
Bad bites: Too sweet
Overall score: 8 out of 10


I shall end this with a couple of my favourite riddles from the pack:

1. Who is the penguin's favourite aunt?
2. What do you call a penguin in the desert?

2 comments:

Way Siong said...

1. aunt-artica!
2. Lost!

ShuLy said...

haha! good job! i hope you didn't google the questions like my YOUNGER BROTHER DID!!!!!