Friday, April 18, 2008

what a feedback!

cannot study/understand/remember --> STRESS ---> eat ----> FaT ---> STRESS ---> cannot study!

Movies, TV dramas, sitcoms etc are so interesting and fun to watch, but most of all, they are MEMORABLE..

I would strongly suggest that medicine..at least for some panels and some topics, be made into lectures-a-la-movie!

Studying can make personalities of people change, accentuate, moderated, or blank. I have no idea what I am reading now, and have been jumbling everything up. It is a very good thing to be able to integrate what we learn and make it a wholesome. However, note that JUMBLE =/= INTEGRATE. Instead of a wholesome learning outcome, I only got half of it. A "hole". One where I can sink in, or get sucked into.

Oh, and someone told me before that he studies in the toilet. I am so tempted to try it out now! My room is messy and I have been looking at the same picture day in day out. Perhaps the toilet's not too bad! I have my beautiful green plant, my yellow rubber ducky and a pink pig amongst the features of my shrine to Mother Nature.

*I know I have a photo of my toilet but I can't find it for now.*

1 comment:

Wei Kang 小康 said...

My 'alternative' feedback mechanism:

cannot study/understand/remember --> STRESS ---> eat ----> Still skinny ---> lagi STRESS ---> lagi cannot study! ---> ZzZzZzZ