Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My birthday this year was celebrated in advanced, and unknowingly too. Yet, what a wonderful surprise it was. L came down for the weekend, which coincided with the mooncake festival too, even though he didn’t know about it. We were meant to go out for dinner together after a great day out. When we got there, we waited patiently to be attended to by a waiter. Then, out of nowhere, Luke took my hand and led me to one side of the restaurant, where I eventually saw a stretch of tables and my friends there! I thought it would be just the two of us, since we don’t really have the chance to spend much time together, but it was such a lovely surprise! A few of them were late apparently! And that was really funny! Aditi arrived fashionably late, but this time it was because of N!! *gasp*. Then, she blurted, “Surprise!” I have such adorable friends don’t I?!

I cherish everything my friends did for me, and all the presents which I received! I love them all so much!! Thanks you bunch of cool wackos! To L, whom completed the picture, the day, the weekend and the fullness of love the heart can fill. The sun really did rise from the west that weekend! ;)

I love you bunch so much! I can’t express how much that weekend meant to me. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and it was not too troublesome to plan it out! My wishes for the future (beyond the obvious):

Aditi, to wear all the pretty clothes she has and not stash them away because she thinks the colour does not suit her! – They are beautiful! You carry anything and everything well!

Gaye, Lav – much love prospects this year! ;P and for Man Utd to buck up!

Jassie - *cocktail glass* Here’s to many more LOTR re-runs!

WK, Alan – May the two of you live long and prosper! ..with the flower too! Haha

Caroline – I hope the wackos mentioned here staying with you won’t crank you up too much! And the best of wishes for the year!

ZLi – for much endurance in everything, physical, mental and emotional and be happy always. Good luck in your application for London’s Great Run!

Nip – you have everything! So, I can only wish that the happiness and all things good in your life grow!

Last but not least, dearest L, the core of my strength and support, to remain like that! =D I hope I can someday give you as much strength, support, and love as you have shown and gave to me.

I wished for…..WORLD PEACE :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey HAPPY BDAY!!!! Wah wat a wonderful surprise party =)Wishing u all d luv & happiness in d world~~!

-LCY-

ShuLy said...

thanks lcy. how are you doing?

Wei Kang 小康 said...

Haha... I will try my best to make ur wish (for me) comes true!

=LWK=