Tuesday, May 16, 2006

BeCauSe oF YoU..(just a song i'm listening now)

Primary MB...starts just a day away....and here i am sitting on my desk, my work station...I once read at a friend's message: the bus station is where the bus stops...the train station is where the train stops...so, where does that put my work station?

Well, it can also START from those mentioned places..but for my case...the bus simply broke down at the station...

eeee..i'm very moody now..for the whole day, NOISE has been consecutively played ..from one block to the other, one room to the other at my uni residence. I couldn't sleep...neither could i study. To close my window and muffle the sounds only resulted in making the room stuffy...an antagonist!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
praying for an angel to pick me up and sweep me off my feet..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Wei Kang 小康 said...

well, just create more 'work stations' for urself. For eg: kitchen, fren's room, library. Once u r stucked at one workstation, shift to another 1 and continue working again...

Good luck!

ShuLy said...

weikangggg~!! that sentence is probably the sweetest, most caring, most considerate and supportive one i've heard. *shuly beams..til her tiny slit eyes cannot be seen* =D