Thursday, May 18, 2006

A Walk to Remember~

One paper down...literally...
SIX more to go~!

but today was good. i had a nice time with friends...they're such a lovely bunch...It was quite a rubbish day - weather wise...raining thru'out with some glimpse of sunshine occasionally. I went to the exam hall with my flatmate in a friend's car...then hung out at another friend's room before we headed to the exam hall.

After sitting the paper - which i do not wish to comment about - we went back to the friend's place...to have tea and toast. haha! it was good...there were rainbows too..there was a spectacular one being bright and all..ah, the beauty of mother nature. Simple things in life that makes the heart dance gracefully with glee..

then, we went to tesco extra...i didn't had anything to buy really..but i just followed along. it rained heavily after that..so instead of our (me flatmate and me) initial plans to take a walk back, we hopped into the car..

Yet, at the end of the day, aMy still wanted to go for a walk. So, we went to Bute park for a lovely, albeit WET, walk. I was drop dead tired...but I thought I could do a nice stroll with good company. Now, I'm even dead-er tired..but nonetheless, 'twas all worthwhile...(i definitely cannot do long jumps! *splish splash!!*)

Well, what can I say but I'm feeling really blessed..lucky...thankful..u name it.
Now, I just need one more thing to happen to wrap up this wonderful and lovely day...*winkz*


--this is dedicated to the girl who loves green and trees~

No comments: