Friday, May 26, 2006

Justice is never just...

One very good example why I never chose law (despite some seeing me there) and why I think justice is never just.

I am not critisizing any of my law-reading friends..i have a few good friends who are becoming lawyers! haha..but well, this is a personal opinion..the opinion that i think that the law and everything evolving around it is unscrupulous:

Court of Appeal judge Justice Gopal Sri Ram criticised

- one cannot right something wrong in the law
- one cannot stand up for true justice (if that ever exists in the judiciary syst)
- one is supressed and dictated by laws, despite being on the just side

(sadly, i cannot elaborate further as i have my exams..)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oh, and another link i would like to put here which is unrelated to the entree topic today, but i find it outrageosly DUMB..actually, even DUMB is an understatement:

(there is SO MUCH scorn in me that i am simply speechless that such idiotic creatures like this undeserving professor, or MAN for that matter, even exists!) - all spits happening in China should be directed at him.

a university professor of ISLAMIC ACADEMIC STUDIES having some 'brilliant' idea for divorcees. - idea my FOOT-lah!

4 comments:

The Weiyang said...

"He said the difference between Misyar and a polygamous marriage was that the husband did not have to provide money or clothing for his other wife but only be there to provide for her sexual needs."

I can see lotsa 'gatal' folks already saying aye to that. And I don't mean women divorcees...

ShuLy said...

Sigh..it's just pure STUPIDITY...every bad word to describe his statements would all be understatements...i have absolutely NO idea what kind of mentality is that. Seriously! It's...i'm just speechless. It really paints a disgusting picture of the male counterpart - him, and those who agree.

monkticon said...

so called "law" konon...
*laughs my arse off...pffttt~

ShuLy said...

haha..cute la u monkticon