Saturday, August 19, 2006

August..

It has been a slow moving and rather boring month of August for me. I didn't go anywhere this month..and I sure do hope that this will not be carried forward to the next month! pleasseee..nooooo...

I was BORED within the first week! Well, can't help being bored after non-stop action of 7 wholesome weeks! So, here I am, having been secluded to a place for the past 3 weeks..no movements, no actions, eat and sleep... make ur own deductions! haha! (*_*)

I should get a lot of things going...but i am simply too lazy to do any of them! there shall come a time when terms starts and when the work comes pouring in that i would regret wasting away my time now...! Yet, I am looking forward to Year 2 wondering how it would be like. Would it be like what the seniors here are all saying...to the extent that it's a "honeymoon" year (i quote) ?
wee~! if it is so!

The other day, I went back to BioSi building and took my reports and assignments which have been graded. I'd say, good grades definitely increases one's motivation to do things better!..and bad grades, really do damper spirits! Being in first year, i have been given the allowence of "not knowing" things by peers. Reports and knowledge were not expected to be foul-proof or flawless. But by the end of Year 2..and the begining of the Intermediate MB, i sure do hope that i would be able to reach the standard of what i should be - flawless. (a dream?)

Not having my time fully occupied, I have been day-dreaming quite a lot. wishing i were to be here..and there..doing this..and that..with him..or her...or them..*_* Chats with friends back in Malaysia reminded me of the fresh and succulent seafood, the oily road side stalls food, the raucous atmosphere and the very much taken-for-granted loving presence of family members - despite the fact that sometimes, you might get unduly attention, naggings occasionally, disagreements surfacing here and there, and perhaps also, them being extra 'kepoh'!...though i'm thankful the latter does not apply to me! AND i miss driving as well as cycling!! *_*


I've always enjoyed getting on my bike and going all over the terrains of my neighbourhood. It's really nice to cycle around! There are slopes, curves, bends, rocky and sandy roads, steep and mild gradients...and after panting your way up and around, it's nice to enjoy the speed and exhilaration as the bike descends. Well, hehe, that was when I was younger. But for now, I'd just enjoy the lovely gentle breeze grazing my cheeks...~~ One thing that I have been longing to do for a very long time is to take a carefree walk around the housing area at night....the cool crisp fresh air, tranquil surroundings, occasional calls from crickets and frogs, the peekings into people's houses, and the pauses to greet neighbours if they are at their porch....*bliss*

ah, September is coming.....friends are going to come back from Malaysia and albeit being happy that they had a wonderful time, I would be green with envy of the stories they'd be telling from home....well, there oughta be stories cuz i'm sooooo gonna make them tell!

til september comes...~

5 comments:

monkticon said...

listen to Human Nature - September Girl... nice song...

Wei Kang 小康 said...

hm..mayb u can go listen to the song "wake me up when september ends" too...it is a niz song too..

ShuLy said...

but in that song, september was a bad bad month!!!! i'm looking forward for september~! =)

ShuLy said...

i can't seem to find the song that you mention monkticon..

monkticon said...

hmmm...lets just say I have it...
hehehhe...msg me in MSN if u see me...