Monday, August 28, 2006

Close your eyes...

Give me your hand darling

Sleep, the inevitable action that all of us do. Just that there are a few variations such as duration and method and the timing of them.

Do you feel my heart beating

A friend of mine told me the other day that he only had a couple hours of sleep and has been awake more more than a full day, if I remembered correctly. Way too little! That being said, another friend of mine blogged about his passion for sleeping!

Do you understand

I personally don't quite like to sleep. It depends on my mood. =) Yet, I have to get sufficient sleep otherwise my appetite would go haywire, I would feel groggy and waste the whole day away, acne breakouts and *gasp* eyebags! 7 hours of sleep on average, 6 and a half would do as well. However, it's not everyday that I sleep for those number of hours. There's a season to them! Weird huh? But I more or less guessed scientifically why that happens.

Do you feel the same

Being sick, you would need more rest so that the body can recover. Hehe, WK, you don't like being sick huh? I am no qualms being sick really. It's quite an experience! You get to snuggle in the cosy bed feeling tired, eat deliciously bland porridge, switch on soothing music, read a book causing you to drift in and out of slumberland, hug your dearest mushy pillow and rest with a bottle of lukewarm water in hand. =)

Or am I only dreaming

The throbbing pain, the body aches, the dizzy spells, feeling nauseous; it's all in the mind! It's quite different than everyday feelings. So, a change is not too bad afterall? =P

Is this burning an eternal flame..

3 comments:

monkticon said...

eh, I suka tidur....tapi tidur tak suka kat I... *sighs*

Luke said...

I believe it's meant to be, darling
I watch you when you are sleeping
You belong with me
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming
Or is this burning an eternal flame..

*_*

I want sleep!!! bueh..

Wei Kang 小康 said...

yes, i hate being sick...and
yes, i love slping... hehe...
n i love blogging bout slping as well =P