Tuesday, August 01, 2006

starting back at one..

SO mark the midpoint of the summer holidays. 7 weeks have passed...and 7 more weeks to go before term starts. It has indeed been a long, yet fast-paced holiday. What I have been through for the past 7 weeks has added on to a wonderful experience and time I have had thus far. There is so much in life to learn that I really think that I should be learning faster. Very much faster. There are many inabilities that I wish to overcome, many qualities in others which I hope to learn and acquire, and to be able grasp a sense of familiarity to numerous aspects in life..

I have met many new friends within this short period of time. They definitely shed light into me, taught me a lot indirectly, shared many thoughts, laughters and opinions. and I am really happy to have had this opportunity which I truly am thankful. I have many shortcomings..and they gracefully accepted, TOLERATED, and were very considerate. Thank you. =)

Now that I am back in Cardiff, I think I should plan something for the rest of the week as I really do want to use these last 7 weeks to the max. I have quite a number of things to settle which I do not wish to procrastinate any further.


This journey shall continue....

No comments: