Saturday, June 16, 2007

Colum 9 Finale

And so it has arrived. Time flew by again. My vivid images and exact words when i first arrived at this house kept reappearing throughout the past week, especially today.

Boxes scattered around the house, rooms untidy but almost emptied, busy tired souls trying to fit everything into boxes..

Thanks for being such a wonderful bunch my dear friends, whom I would call my family. Minus the exams, it has been such a wonderful time spending a year with you all.

Miss G3 whose antiques and personality have always been the best. It is no wonder that her room gets visited most frequent.

Miss MMR with words and phrases as sharp as a blade, but sometimes cannot be comprehended! haha.

Mr KK/Kangkung/Romeo/Chemokang, i really don't know how to summarise you. Am looking forward for next year torturing, tormenting and sharing good moments with you.

Mr @r$e-O. hehe, i bullied him the most throughout the year and never once did he make a face at me. It was always a smile or a silent laugh. yup, that's him. One of the best guys i've known. Amasses superb qualities. I'm gonna miss predicting his meals. Ah, i hope you enjoy ratatouille very much in summer and ur i-dream can come to realisation.

Mr Soski, ah, i think he made use of the oven the most. =D A kind person.

Mr A, who barely spoke or smiled which made me giggle and laugh to myself sometimes.

Miss Jess, who left early in the term but came back for a visit! All the best in Espanyol! darn* she's gonna have higher chances of meeting Nadal!

Miss BJ. what can i say "mann.." "i love you soooo muchhhh" LoL! funny lah.

thanks for all the wonderful memories and looking forward for so much more in the future. I'll miss each and every one of you.

with a tear in the eye and all my love.. best wishes in everything you do!

1 comment:

Wei Kang 小康 said...

'Once a Columate, always a Columate!'

Best regards,

Columate No.4