Thursday, June 14, 2007

One more paper to go before it's the last of the term. Things are just going as bad as it can be for me now. I have accepted the fact that I would probably fail my I&I paper, but I had thoughts of hopes for today's MDTA paper. That came crashing too. The past 2 days have been a lot to me, pushing me towards my limit. But I am putting up a strong front. Until now..

There is no limit towards bad events. If constant emotional occurence is too subtle, and mental agony was not punishing enough, physical pain had to come play along..and scar me for the rest of my life. Literally. So now I have a huge scar down my calf. I don't know why it had to happen, because it was really unnecessary. Yet, happened it did. And it's just .... just... too much to bear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG did u have an accident? How's yur calf???
-LCY-

ShuLy said...

yes. a very stooooopiak silly unnecessary traumating life-changing accident. =( leg is still in tact. just that there is a huge scar - half the length of my calf. *cries in anger and disbelief*

Anonymous said...

~(@_@)~ ...such a serious accident! er....sapu cica-care? There are ointments to make the scar less obvious, rite? Ahh bt knowing u, i dun tink dis scar will affect ur self-confidence~

-LCY-

Wei Kang 小康 said...

Hi SL!!!
Hope your scar is now less noticeable d. It will heal soon. Dun wry. :)

When u have done your best n things din go quite well, just hope for the best.

Things will b alright.

ps: njoy ur summer hol ya!!