Thursday, May 08, 2008

a week from now

Delayed post:
7th May; noon (12PM)

I am currently in a train feeling slightly giddy. The latter was due to a game which I have just discovered on my laptop! Not quite an easy one, but it is quite chic’! it was to do with assembling the right colour and design for a multiple tier cake at a bakery. Haha!

I was meant to kill time by placing an entry into my blog. So, after an hour of that girly game, here I am! We have reached Birmingham and it is surprisingly quiet! That said, it is a Wednesday afterall. If I do stop over here, it is usually a Friday or a Sunday – peak hours for the weekend. Oh, I now see quite a number of people coming up. Still quiet anyhow. Birmingham and Manchester to me, goes a long way. It somehow brings up this weird melancholic feeling. The first 2 places in UK that I visited. Now, my thoughts are fleeting toward Li Vyen – and I know this hot mama reads my blog!!!!! I can’t thank her enough… and I miss her!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, I do miss my friends. I was quite eager to leave Cardiff as I needed a break and things to do. However, as I paced myself towards the bus stop this morning, I felt a little ‘sayu’ leaving as well. I might have blogged about this before, but I guess it doesn’t really matter if I write about the same thing again. I do appreciate the friends I have here very much. Don’t know what I’ll do without them. They are there for support and their presence itself makes a difference. Haha, even a simple message that is left on this blog makes a huge difference to my day. Am I that pathetic as to have nothing much going on in my life? I hope not! I would like to think that I simply appreciate the slight time friends give..

At the moment, I am wishing that a miracle happens. I wish that as long as we acknowledge our mistakes, things would all be better. Yet, truth be said, if a mistake is made, it stays there. Exams are a good example. You know you’ve made mistakes and you’ve learnt from them, but yet, you’re still marked down and possibly having to resit. Haha. One very good example why acknowledging your mistakes and being sorry doesn’t really make things better.

Sigh sigh. I’m scared of the results. I don’t want to face the future. I wish things can be simple and easy.

No comments: