Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May the 14th

Oh wow. I can't believe how quickly time flies. It will be a new phase of life for me from this day onwards. A new phase yet not really feeling its brandish; the old one still looms. Why? I'll tell you in a bit.

Last week was an amazing week, for the better and the worse. I went up to see L. :) He was in the midst of a rotation change and had an assessment at the end of that week. I could sense how he has been affected by stress from all aspects - the course, friends and himself. I wish I could do more for that and I did try my best. It wasn't all blissful unfortunately, and I wish those times had not happened. However, I hope that what came out of everything were for the better. I wish to cherish the good times.

I had to chance to eat so many nice food! Mr. P cooked a very nice Malaysian meal for me (or so I would like to think :P). It was G-G's birthday and so Mr P baked a wonderful cake too! I can't help but to chuckle each time I remember THAT candle! Also ate claypot rice which didn't really tasted like it, but the chinese sausage was nice even though the waxed duck wasn't so. Argh, I wish I had taken photos!

I've saved the best for the last....L made fantastic kolo mee :) and helped me with the fish and lamb chops. hehe. Everything he did was nice and lovely *muaks*

I brought my camera up but did not take photos at all. What a silly girl I am. We threw fake oranges into a potty and oh, we built Mr. Skeleton (which L has yet to name him - yes, it's a him because the pelvic structure looks like one from the XY chromosome gender) at 1..or 2 AM. I 'gave life' to Mr Skelly by giving him an eyeball. :D

L organised a BBQ too with his housemates and a couple of friends. It was slightly 'chore-like' that I felt after a while of shopping, but I am glad he did it...because I know that we had fun, and L is the type who likes to see others have fun. Oh, and Man Utd won the Premiership title too..so that was icing on the cake. We (the house) watched the 'match of the day' programme later that night. I think we played Counter Strike that night too! Or was it the day before? Twas fun anyway!

New phase - i've passed my exams!!!!
Brandishing - don't know why. :S


No comments: