Monday, October 27, 2008

It has been...

It has been an amazing weekend.
This came after a disastrous week, which many of my friends here would have had the misery of me whining about it - though it was so thoughtful of them to ask how I was and that they consoled me to look ahead with optimism.

L came down for a longer-than-usual weekend break. An extra day does make all the difference. I don't think we did much. Its always so hard to plan and foresee how the mood is going to be after travelling for hours to get to here. Would he like to kick back and relax? Go about and do loads of stuff? Do nothing? Shopping? Eating? Watch a movie? Sleep? It is always the same answer that I get each time when I ask him about what he would like to do - "Whatever you like to do love". No help in that right?!?!

So, not many activities were scheduled due to the uncertain weather here too. All we did was just walk about town, met some good friends, and enjoyed each others company.

I had the pleasure of enjoying the company of both my first and everlasting love and my current love (everlasting too, hopefully! =P) together! How much more can a girl ask for right!? We played so much that my butt and body ache.

Now, now, don't go thinking sideways!! It was badminton...loads of it!

Gawd, I am such a gullible girl. I can fall head over heels for a guy who plays badminton, and what more, plays it so darn well! I wish I could watch him play competitive badminton more often. So far, I've only seen it ONCE! Too bad I am not much of a challenge. Good luck for the season L~!

As for now, I am such a lazy pig that I wish I could just spend everyday like the weekend that has gone by. I don't want to study!!

Sigh, L being here seems like a dream...

No comments: