Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Random photos

These are photos taken with my un-cool but reliable and functioning mobile phone. (I had a birthday wish...for a new phone!! *HINT*


These "log" books were sold as "CHINESE NOTEBOOK". How are they related?!?! Anyone knows the answer, gimme a shout!


Last year's accommodation during sunrise on a chilly early winter morning. Speaking of which, I have not taken photos of my new place! =D


Royal Gwent Hospital, Newport. I was there with a fantastic bunch of people and I miss them dearly for this year's placement!










Welsh countryside from a train window

















Neville Hall Hospital, Abergavenny! The journey back was a pain in the arse. Sorry for the language. Though, everything else was nice. :)













Neville Hall again. Welsh NHS lifted the car parking fares. So, loads of cars in hospital car parks now!


A bit north from Cardiff, the view from Neville Hall Hospital again!

No comments: