Friday, October 31, 2008

Mr J.L

This is the entry that I believe I HAD to put up. HaHa.

Who is the person in the picture previously, and this coming one?




The TEN things you should know.

1. He's not too bad looking =p
2. He loves Cash & Car (not cash & carry).
3. He enjoys food, but not prawns (If I am not mistaken...; which defeats the purpose of liking food in my opinion).
4. He has a flair in the electronics and digital nouveau.
5. He likes pretty girls, [like most other guys - I can't say ALL because L~ will not agree! =)] and I think he charms them quite well too.
6. His latest interest is photography, and he's pretty darn good at it too. His models? See (5)
7. He has a emo side to him too.
8. He's got passion for fashion. He likes to look good-lah
9. He is a great guy, and he's my......COUSIN! But, that's not it. Coming up: No. 10 -->

10. He is the guy.....(dot) XML~!!!!

- Allow me to explain. In the midst of teaching me how to change my blogskin, he commented that .xml was the new format of stuff...So yeah, he is the guy.xml. -


And here's the link to his blog! DISENCHANTED by JL

1 comment:

John said...

Aiyoh, i was jz kidding, why go write so much.. paiseh only.