Sunday, November 09, 2008

All about you..

Medicine really takes the life out of me.

I wish I could do so many other things, besides trying to cope with medicine. If there is a will, there is a way, I know. But some things are fixed, there are the variables and non variables. If I were to be super smart, super organised, super talented and super brilliant, it is not a problem. However, I need the extra effort, extra time, extra motivation and extra everything in order to survive and be a better doctor in the future. So, some things need to be sacrificed.

I wish I could cope better, and be active in many things that I enjoy doing, again..

I am envious of those who are so well-rounded, having the opportunities to savour so much of life, stuff beyond studying.

Experience is the best teacher.

1 comment:

monkticon said...

eh, u still very young la.. opportunity still alot.. unlike me.. already limited... hahaha...