Sunday, January 03, 2010

2010

Happy New Year~

May the new year bring good tidings and blessings for all of you out there.

There'll come a time when we'll all grow
Some fast, some slow;
In the haste of it all never forget,
To be kinder, nicer and without regret.

I might not be smart,
I might have lost my strength,
I might have been crushed,
but I am glad I took that leap of faith
Even if my landing was hard.

For had I not embraced it I wouldn't have known
The extent of which I could have grown.

To you, all the best
I am sorry for all that has happened;
It wasn't what I wanted,
It didn't go as planned.
It was too much into the future
It was all so rushed.
And lost track of the present.
It was all for this year..
And it could have been perfect;
What could have been, and would have been,
And should have been.
Yet all's left is defect.

It has been a year, a year of disbelieves.

No comments: