Friday, January 29, 2010

Airway-Breathing-Circulation

Put a Scotsman, an Indian and a Malaysian girl together for anaesthesics and you’ll end up getting a combustion of laughing gas.
p/s: don't forget to add in the Scottish accent~!

NS (anaesth) to Patient: Don’t worry. We are here to calm you down and put you at ease. We got a live one here. If he doesn’t work, then we’ll try the drugs. They’re prettier and more reliable than this ugly one (referring to Scotsman).

In recovery:
Scotsman to SN: She tried to kiss me! I wouldn’t let her!
SL: O.o
Scotsman again: Hahaha. She did! She did!
(After a few minutes pass by .... and he walks past a few people)
Scotsman: You all should stop looking at me like that. Its not professional. Ok, I’m going for a wee break..!
SL et al: HAHAHAHA..

In the aisle..with a CT:
Scotsman: Its her fault that didn’t work properly
Indian: Yes it is. It is all her fault
SL to CT: I’m the one getting the blame today CT.
CT: It is like that. We gotta gang up some time.
SL: NOW is a good time.

------

Scotsman also said:
SL doesn't have a heart (in a joking way) Women don't have a heart. I did an ECG.. all i found was a replacement brick heart.. (laughs)
SL: Well, I wonder who (which gender) stole it..and never returned.

..I didn't know if I was joking or saying from the absent heart

No comments: