Wednesday, September 13, 2006

29 hours....

Tuesday 12th Sept,
3.00AM:
Went to bed

4.00AM:
Woke up from 2 bad dreams in sweats. Messaged someone online cuz I didn't want to get back to sleep instantly. The dream was disturbing. Needed company. Dun wanna sleep alone..*_*

8.30AM:
Woke up from the 3rd bad dream...downed myself with stronger-than-normal coffee. A few stuff lined up to do today. I did my laundry, chatted with my dear dear cousin, watched Corpse Bride halfway (again! - I love the song that they played together as a duet!) and surfed the internet first before I went off to settle my accommodation matters.

11.30AM:
I am really getting annoyed with this Residences Office. If they give me any trouble when I get back, I'm soooo gonna write in a letter of complaint! hehe, you do it best, when you have nothing to do..(sung to the tune of "When you say nothing at all")

12.20PM:
Walked around Tesco Extra shopping and browsing for stuff...

1.30PM:
Chatted with mommy dearest for a bit and again, to my cousin. She really 'bo-mi-kia cho' lately! HAHA!

2.00PM:
Started baking!!! Took out the ingredients, prepared them, weighed them, mixed them..haha! At the same time, cooked for lunch and dinner as well.

3.00PM:
Ate my lunch which consisted of veggie soup in chicken broth and BBQ-sauce chicken. =P *YUMMM* Watched some silly lame British show on TV. Boy, do I miss American sitcomes and series! And, kept an eye on my baking! My first time baking here! hehe..

3.45PM:
Ah, kitchen doings done! Cleaned up the dishes and place before hustling back into the room to pack up a lil' bit. Hoovered and cleaned it too. =D HAPPIE!

4.30PM:
Back to chatting online and reading news online.

5.20PM:
I was feeling really tired and needed a nap but I didn't manage to catch one.... =(

6.00PM:
Up from bed and lazed around in the house, chatting online as well.

6.30PM:
Finally overcame laziness and drowsiness to go meet up with friends. =D Brought the cake I baked and started walking. Haha, sense of direction wasn't too good. And when I finally knew how to get there, I didn't have enough credit in my phone to call my friend to come out of her room! Had to walk towards the opposite direction and head towards town. The moment I took out my money to pay for the top-up voucher, my friend called! Haha!

7.30PM:
Finally reached where I wanted to go. Face lighted up with glee as I saw my new badminton racquet, and a few other miscellineous stuff I got from home. =D =D CHatted and chatted and chatted..and joined by another friend..and continued chatting until another friend came in. The sequence of event of this latter friend was: knocked on the door, hopped in, sat down, ate the cake, talked a thing of two with his mouth stuffed with the cake, and when it was downed, said goodnight and left. '..........'

10.30PM:
Chat venue shifted to ZL's place... haha!

11.30PM:
Had to get back home now. Arrived back 20 mins later and hung around the internet for a while before hopping into the shower.

Wednesday 13th Sept;
12.20PM:
This is sooo not very good - ATE!...quite a lot

12.30PM:
Eat...internet...eat...chat online....Hung around online

2.30AM:
Crept into bed. Slumberland...

4.00AM:
Skype rang.. "hulllooo" =) talked with a sleepie-sleepie voice til dunno-what-time.

8.20AM:
Good morning Wednesday! Sun is up, sky is darkish blue...lots to do today again. =) YAY! happie!!! cuz i've been doing nothing for the past one and a half months.

~~~~~~~
24 hours before I leave Cardiff =)

1 comment:

monkticon said...

wow...that's alot of activities...which is far better than mine....btw, where r ya going next 24 hours?