Thursday, September 07, 2006

Back to School -Edition: In the buildings

September has arrived....
To my family in Cardiff who are back in Malaysia..just a lil' taster of what you're gonna come back to..the common sites! hehe. Hope you guys remember how things are like! Don't whine!


Now, how can you not forget the lingering scent of the Dissection Room each time we walk pass here..




The stairway from and to the Lecture Theatre and away..
















Ah, the common space bordered by the refractory (NorthWest), the computer lab (East), Toilets! (north east and south west).



East Wing...










The glass display cupboard of....(go figure!)

And the red-brick university buildings along Park
Place











Yeah, I know all these photos seem deserted. Trust me, I would have done some silly antics and pose in these photos had there been a cameraperson who's there with me!

No comments: