Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Back to School

Today marks the end of the summer holidays and it's back to school! Enrolment Day is today and I'll be getting my timetable and whatnots later in the morning. Really wished that yesterday could last longer, and perhaps never end. Ironically, two weeks ago, I was hoping that classes would start earlier. But now that the term is here, I want to avoid that. The pressure and tension is slowly coming as friends come back from their holidays...MEDICS friends!!!

Cardiff City is abuzz with loads of students now. I have to get use to this after a month and a half of quiet life in this pretty serene city. I think I miss the quiet times and prefer that to boisterous students. But that being said, it is nice to see friends walking around town and along the streets.

I don't think I've put my summer holidays to full use and for this I am gonna regret. But it has been quite a summer... =)

Week 1 - 7 was simply fantastic. And the final week was rather melancholic. Fun at times, weird sometimes. Quite a change to me.

Hope all of you reading are doing great!

3 comments:

monkticon said...

well...we are doing great...except that everyday its just the same...

Wei Kang 小康 said...

'The pressure and tension is slowly coming as friends come back from their holidays...MEDICS friends!!!'

Hm...I think u r not refering to me rite? Hopefully u will c me as a fren rather than a MEDIC fren...haha...

Remember what was being told in our 1st lecture: Don't giv in to peer pressure...

Kambate!

Wei Kang 小康 said...

'The pressure and tension is slowly coming as friends come back from their holidays...MEDICS friends!!!'

Hm...I think u r not refering to me rite? Hopefully u will c me as a fren rather than a MEDIC fren...haha...

Remember what was being told in our 1st lecture: Don't giv in to peer pressure...

Kambate!