Saturday, September 02, 2006

Going NuTs

Yesterday, I made pancakes! FREE-STYLE! =P I have no idea why I even took the trouble to make them since I don't really like them. I guess I just fancy making them. So, in order to be able to eat some of the pancakes that I made, I added lots and lots of Greek currants into the batter~! Overall, it turned out alright. I think it would have been better if i drizzled honey or maple syrup over it. hehe, in an attempt to overpower the flour/dough-y taste?!? LoL. but then again, flour/dough does not have any taste. So, it's only normal that the pancakes go with jam, chocolate syrup, honey or ice-cream!..still, I don't quite like pancakes.















Next up: Baking teacakes~!

Followed by: Meatballs~! (though I still prefer the 'yuk kuin'..anyone has a recipe for that?)

Shu Li --> evolving into a domestic goddess? *_* =D

I guess these are things that I would like to do in my lifetime..(yeah, like entering the kitchen!)..besides:

1. Climbing Mt Kinabalu
2. Exploring Mulu Caves
3. Entering Gua Tempurung
4. Trying out weird cuisines
5. Diving in Mabul
6. White water rafting
7. Bungee jumping
8. Canoeing
9. To see all 7 wonders of the world (though Babylon seems quite impossible)
10. To go to the US of A
11. Indulge in luxury!
12. argh, lazy to think...just wanna have a blast.
















ah, and one more photo i'd like to put up here:


shuly is at the centre! striped black, red, pink & white

5 comments:

Luke said...

evolving into a domestic goddess? that i have to see.. =)

*_*

monkticon said...

yeah...i gotta see that too...
hahaha...

ShuLy said...

eeeeee~! is this sarcasm or mere teasing?! blekkk =P

ShuLy said...

btw..hehe, i tried making the meatballs. didn't work out too nicely. hehe

monkticon said...

i shud try em pancakes next time...
i lurve pancakes...but not with maple syrup...with CHILLI!