Saturday, March 29, 2008

Borders Bookstore


Borders was opened in Cardiff for a good few months now..on my birthday month!

But it was only last week that I found out its opening hours...an amazing duration until 9.00PM..that's 21:00 !!!!!!!!!

AND.....there is still more!

They have an instore Starbucks too!! So you can grab a book from the Store (BORDERS) and enjoy your own cuppa. They encourage you to do so!

AND......the Starbucks outlet opens till 8.30PM...that's 20:30 !!!

Freakin' amazing for Cardiff /wales/ UK in general!

I don't know about you, but I'm so hyped! :)

I hope that they wouldn't change their opening hours, because the crowd might just not be there after the sun sets.

Wish I had taken a photo outside it that day and could post it up here. (*_*)

Anyway, perhaps those living near city centre can pop over late evening and support.

xx

No comments: