Sunday, March 30, 2008

Europe's peninsula?

Why I will always love Italy...

It was my first summer holiday. My very FIRST. Planned it alone, booked tickets alone, arranged accommodation alone, and flew there..solo too. Met up and traveled with a newly made friend at Pisa. Spent 2 whole days alone in this foreign country including a night in Roma Ciampino (airport) alone but met a random fellow traveler which was a good company. He was cute too! *giggles*

Company which led to the day of my flight was nice of course, with a tinge of bittersweet nostalgia.

It was memorable. THE holiday which would lead as an example for subsequent holidays.

And yes, I want to go back. I have not gotten enough of it.

I wish I had more time to plan and company to go places with. Would you join me as we explore this amazing world brimming with culture, beliefs, faces, sights and sounds?

No comments: