Saturday, March 29, 2008

A flight..to paradise

I hope that there will be a travel agency or flight company that will be reading this post of mine..

A free ticket would be amazing. But even if that does not happen, I pray that the flight prices back to Malaysia from UK goes down..because as of now, I really wish I could fly home in July. I yearn for a homely atmosphere.

I would wake up at 6:00 AM to make breakfast for my dearest mom who deserves nothing less than the best and make her that perfect cuppa coffee which she so rarely has the time to enjoy. And to pack her lunch too, as she nowadays have to stay back till late afternoon. True, she is not gaining weight due to this, but I think meals are something to look forward to. A healthy small portion of lunch would be just fine.

Then perhaps keep my dad company and do some gardening..rumbling up the soil, being captivated by those tiny crawling creatures, pulling weeds and playing with earthworms; then chatting with my tortoise, giving it a back scrub, letting it roam and feeding it..as well as the fishies..

I would so love to make dim sum for everyone, despite that the best dim sum is just a short drive away...and I would so love to do a barbeque with my family after a typical tropical rain in the evening. It would be a nice gathering with smokey-ness and fresh salad and bits of all sorts beneath the pale moonlight; accompanied by a candlelight or two besides the amber coal. Oh, and how can one forget the traditional Nipah-leaf fan!

How I miss the simple bowl of plain porridge with yau char kwai and the sound of the newspaper pages being flipped every morning.

Please, bless me with the ticket of Love...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheapest around July's 600 ++

eh if balik malaysia got time go cari you =P. Never been to Tapah.